STP error message

Linda_7590330
Linda_7590330 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭

Hi - can anyone help with the error message below, please? I have checked all employees for missing email and other relevant data but there is nothing missing.

Thanks in advance

Linda

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you changed any information on either employee data or company data since a successful lodgement?

• Linda_7590330

Not exactly Kris, one of our employees did not submit his TFN until the last minute so I had to re-run his payroll. Other than that, no other changes have been made.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Check the email address for the 2nd employee in the STP list.

In particular, check if they only have one email address listed in their profile in Reckon Accounts, it is a valid email address and also there are no spaces before or after the email address in the field.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda_7590330

That will be it! Thanks Rav! I added an additional email address to an employee file because she was not receiving her payslips to her own email. Once I remove it, should I re-run the payroll or just create a new STP file?☺️

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Good stuff. Once you've corrected the email address in Hosted then you'll need to create a new STP file so that the change gets included and you can then send it through GovConnect as normal. Ensure that you create it as a normal STP file like you normally do rather than an Update Event or Full File Replacement.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda_7590330

Thanks again to you both