emailing invoices and statements to different addresses

Sandy Craig
Sandy Craig Member Posts: 9

Hi,

I am increasingly asked by larger companies to email invoices to one email address and statements to another. I have told them I can only CC the other in and they will receive both, however, some of the companies don't like this and have stipulated we only send one invoice to the invoice processing department and one statement to the payable processing department. Which from what I can see means I have to do this manually each and every month and hope I don't forget. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Sandy Craig

I agree Zappy, but these big companies can be a law unto themselves. In saying this, this is the second request I have had in the past week, and the 3rd in 2 months - however, the others was happy to be just CC'd in on the invoice and statement.

• Sandy Craig

Thanks Zappy, That was the only thing I could think of but was hoping there was another way in Reckon. Thanks for your help.

• ColonialWalls
    ColonialWalls Member Posts: 28

Could you maybe set those companies up as a different customer type, then when you come to do statements, select them separately? eg, we have Trade, Wholesale & 'R'. I'd do one that was maybe R / S & just edit the email address when I sent them.

• Sandy Craig

Thanks ColonialWalls. Appreciate your thoughts. There are a few ways around it obviously, I just need to work out which one will be the most simple.