Personal Plus 2021 screen refreshing continuously since loading with Windows 10

Options

I've been running Redon Personal for many years and recently upgraded to 2021 under Windows 7. I bought a new computer with Windows 10 (unfortunately) and Personal Plus 2021 has a continuous screen shudder and keeps refreshing the centre of the screen. It seemed to improve after the PC decided to download Windows upgrades, but it is still doing it.

I have managed to enter a couple of transactions, but only by being quick and trying to enter dater before the screen refreshes again.

Customer Support is a contradiction in terms!

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

please call me on 0418907140 and i will try and fix it for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Natimuk_A_and_P
    Natimuk_A_and_P Member Posts: 1
    Options

Have recently purchased Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2021, running on a Lenovo laptop using Windows 10.

Screen regularly gets the shakes, shrinks, then back to normal size. If entering anything in the memo register, most times the date reverts to the current date or to 31/12/2021. Most annoying! Also very difficult to enter split transactions. Second line of split transaction refused to show categories.

Can anyone help please.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Call me and i should be able t fix it.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com