CashBook 2004 Re-install Help Please

Options

Hi There, just joined the community.

I am using CashBook 2004 on Windows 10 without problems until now.

I had to re-installed a faulty C drive and after recovery - Quicken CashBook 2004 will not start - "The code execution cannot proceed because IPROF32.dll was not found Reinstallinf the program may fix this problem". I tried to intstall using my original disk - I follow the instuctions on the disk up to choosing intsall - nothing happens.

I then sign in to Reckon - got the download installation files CashBook2004.zip with custom folder, Disk 1 to disk 20 folders, msvbvm60.dll, and qwuserguide.pdf. There is no instruction how to setup or install.

I want to keep using my CashBook 2004. Please help.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

I think its use by date may have come, if you want a good price on a current version call me.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• BrisbaneBrewstr
    BrisbaneBrewstr Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi Gerry,

I may have a similar issue, however I am wanting to still be able to report on cashbook 2004 data for at least the current year.

I think the single year pricing of desktop software is not viable, however having come from Cashbook for 10 + years, it is all I know, and have needed. Can the cloud version access/reference or integrate Cashbook data?

Many thanks

Bruce

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

There is no real clould version that can do anything like that. I say bit the bullet and buy the upgrade and then after a year if you dont want or need it anymore just dont pay for the next year.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com