Share Updates

Options

Hi all,

for some reason when I try to update share prices in Home and Business 2021 quite a number of the shares won't update.

The problem started about the middle of last month.

I've tried the obvious remedies....making sure the codes are correct, boxes ticked., etc

Any thoughts?

Thankyou in advance.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Hank59

Are the shares that are not updating ASX shares?

Have there been any changes to your configuration or file that you can recall since the last time they were able to update successfully?

We've got a guide which I'll link below that contains a good bit of info to check over in this situation -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Hank59
    Hank59 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav,

yes, they're all ASX, no unlisted funds etc ..........all was OK a few weeks ago.

I could maybe understand if nothing was updating, but 2/3rds of them are.

Also strange that with the exception of BCH the others are a block starting with the letter G through to M.

Maybe coincidental.

I've turned my firewall off with no change.

Also the "Stock Code Lookup" in "Edit Security Details" gives spurious results.

ie Lookup MKG shows nothing, should be Mako Gold, lookup MVL shows Microview Ltd, should be Marvel Gold.

Or Lookup CHN shows 37 results, none of which is Chalice Mining.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,225 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Call me tomorrow and i will show you what i have done in the past to try and fix this problem.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com