Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Employees ytd summary

How do I correct an employee's year to date figures on the reckon app? I have contacted the ATO and they have advised that this has to be done through the service provider to amend the incorrect pay summary. Awaiting your reply. Thank you


Sign In or Register to comment.