2013 Reckon Accounts

voigt7
voigt7 Member Posts: 2

I have a version of Reckon Accounts Accounting: Small Business Edition 2013 which is licensed until 2027. Can I install this on a new computer as my old one has died?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @voigt7

Unfortunately, the older sunsetted versions of Reckon Accounts can no longer be activated.  Our Customer Service team are assisting with transitioning users of older editions across to newer supported versions, including data migration and receiving heavily discounted offers. I'm happy to organise a call for you if you'd like to have a chat about some options?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• voigt7
    voigt7 Member Posts: 2

I spoke to someone earlier and they said it would cost me $555/year to continue. I really can'/t afford that! I'm nearing the end of my time needing to use an accounting program and really hoped that I would be able to access this for another year.

If there's a better option than $555/year, I'd be happy to hear it.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

sorry it’s a sore point with many people, myself included and many others in your situation, especially those using it for personal reasons and not business