Text Messaging Marketing

Options
Alisa
Alisa Member Posts: 1
edited June 2021 in Reckon API

Can anyone tell me what software/add on we need in order to send text messages/promotions to our client base. We currently have Reckon Accounts Enterprise: 2021 and would like to find a service that integrates with same allowing us to text/email clients with catalogue specials, appt reminders, bonus offers etc. Customer Services told me to download the 14 free trial of POS but I can't seem to find where the feature we require comes in. All I can see is customer loyalty and gift cards. Is there a different or another product that we required?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Alisa,

I'd recommend checking out the CreateaCRM integration that connects with Reckon Accounts which I'll link below.

It has the functionality for email marketing which you might be interested in reviewing. In terms of SMS, it might be best to drop the CreateaCRM team an email at creatasales@creatacrm.com.au or phone on 02 9125 0575 to confirm.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.