Payroll App Update

Frank Domine
Frank Domine Member Posts: 6
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi Rav

I saw on another discussion that a Payroll App Update is due possibly on Monday 28/6/21.

How do I go about getting this?I believe it will allow dollar value tax amounts to be input?

What other features will be changed ? so I can look out for them.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Frank,

Once the update goes out and then approved by Apple & Google it will be available to your download in your app store just like any other app you update on your phone.

Yes that's correct this update will contain the ability to override the current tax calculation in a payrun and I believe that's the main thing the update will be bringing into the app as its a fairly big piece of functionality change on the operational side of things.

I'll be posting an announcement here on the Community once it is available though so stay tuned for that.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭

I submitted a pay run today. It is a pity it does not allow changing tax withheld.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

All going well it'll be right around the corner @Joseph Li 😊

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

@Frank Domine & @Joseph Li

Hi guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that the Payroll App has been updated to version 2.10.4 which allows you to overwrite calculated PAYG tax. More info below -

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

I don't think the new update to Payroll App from Google Play shows at this stage. Still comes up as v2.9.33 of June 6.

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭

Mine was updated automatically to v2.10.4 . I looked for it in App Store last night. App Store says Open that means I have the latest version.

• Rav

@swakhlu01 . The new 2.10.4 should definitely be available, the below is a screenshot I just took now from my Google Play. When you go into the app listing in Google Play does it prompt you to update and/or does it say 'Open'?

As Joseph has mentioned above, if it says open then you'll already have the latest version installed.

• Pam Brazier
    Pam Brazier Member Posts: 15

Update allowing manual override for income tax has arrived but I still have a problem with superannuation as app only calculates superannuation when $450 monthly threshold is reached. I pay superannuation on every $ earned. Is there a planned fix for this?

• Mirabelle
    Mirabelle Member Posts: 10

@Rav

I am also trying to figure out how to override the SGC amounts as the EOY amount doesn’t match with my figures. Then I can proceed with the EOFY.

Appreciate the help please.

• Rav

If you need to update the 2020/21 employee balances prior to sending through your EOFY finalisation, I'd recommend checking out the info in this article below -