Payment summary annual report - paper lodgement

denh
denh Member Posts: 5

Hi Reckon community,

Apologies if this is a silly question - it's my first year on Reckon.

I have a WPN, which is still subject to a STP exemption, so will need to lodge the paper form 'PAYG payment summary statement'. The paper form requires the 'ATO original' of the payment summaries to be submitted alongside the form. Does Reckon One generate ATO originals that can be appended?

All I could find was an EMPDUPE file, which is helpful for online submissions, but is largely illegible for paper submissions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @denh

Take a look at the Payment Summary Annual Reports option. You'll find it in the left sidebar under Payroll -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• denh
    denh Member Posts: 5

Thanks @Rav.

In case it helps anyone in the future, I spoke to the ATO and as a paper-based lodger, Form 0046-01.2017 has be used to submit the PAYG payment summary for each individual employee. Page 1 is the 'ATO original'. The INB payment summary under Payment Summary Annual Reports has the all the information for the paper form, so was a good reference point.