Reckon payroll

0408847093 Member Posts: 5
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Having trouble can’t log in keeps coming up with there is a issue then say reload or logout tried lots of times no hope can someone help with this please

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @0408847093

Can you let me know the ABN that you're trying to migrate over from the STP app to the Payroll App please.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Hi my abn is 22070912060

thank Toby

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Toby

There are a couple of things happening here which I'll need you to clarify/confirm for me.

The first is, I've taken a look at your ABN and I can see that there are two GST branch registrations for it under the same email address (which ordinarily shouldn't be possible) but we've got a branch 1 registration which looks to be the normal one you're using, and also a branch 22070912060 which has 1 submission sent under it.

Can you let me know what the background is in regard to that branch 22070912060. Do you have that branch for your ABN in reality? If not, can you recall why it was created?

I'm fairly confident that is what is contributing to the problem at the moment. The trouble is, I'm not able to delete it because there has been a submission sent under it as we're required to retain any submission data.

The other thing is, I wanted to confirm that you're signing into the Payroll App using the same email address that you use to login to the STP app with.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Hi I have no idea why there would be two I have one company registered with one abn . I not real good with this stuff . The other app was working fine then went to payroll app using same email and password.

I haven’t change anything just downloaded app an went to get into it as instructed and won’t let me

Hi have accidentally downloaded reckon one for $8 a month which I don’t need can that be canceled and would that cause the issue I have

thanks Toby

• Rav

@0408847093

Hey Toby,

Can you do me a favour and go back into your STP app account then into the 'Company' section in the app. Can you confirm what is the branch number that shows here at the bottom of the info section in here. (Example screenshot below).

• Rav

@0408847093

Hey Toby, just following up to see if you had the chance to check out my reply from last week above.

Cheers