ABN registered

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll šŸš€
This discussion was created from comments split from: ABN & branch number is already registered.

Comments

• Hawk
    Hawk Member Posts: 65 āœ­

Hi Rav,

I am having the same issue of ABN & branch number is already registered on the app. Can you please help me have a look? My ABN is 96117008714. Thanks.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Hawk

Can I just confirm a couple of things with you.

First is, I don't see a STP app registration for your ABN. Are you just trying to create a fresh NEW account on the Payroll App without the need for migrating any existing data from any STP app accounts?

Secondly, and this is more important, I can see that your ABN is already registered to our GovConnect service and it has quite a number of STP submissions sent to the ATO under it. This is the reason you're getting blocked in the app currently.

Can you give me a bit of background on this, are/were you using a different Reckon software in conjunction with GovConnect to send through STP submissions? Has it been finalised? ie. is there anything further you need to do at this stage?

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Hawk

Hi Rav, Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am trying to create a fresh NEW account on the Payroll App without the need for migrating any data from my previous Reckone One account.

I was using Reckon One previously for the last two financial years and had been submitting STP thru GovConnect. I have already submitted the STP finalisation for the last financial year.

I'm going to use Payroll App because I no longer paying wages for many employees like before. I'm going to pay wages for only myself and my partner and wish to use the Payroll App to submit the STP.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Ok thanks for confirming that @Hawk

I need to get my dev team across this so that we can remove the previous GovConnect registration from your account so that you can create a new one on the Payroll App for your ABN.

I'm going to send that through to them now and I'll come back to you once they've performed the necessary steps.

Please note: You will no longer have access to the previous STP entity in GovConnect once you are on the Payroll App.

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Hawk

Thanks @Rav. I have a question. When I setup STP on Reckon One last time, I had to link the software ID to ATO Access Manager. Do I have to remove the Software ID now or update it later with the new Payroll App when I am able to signup?

• Rav

Your new Payroll App registration will have a new Software ID so once its setup yes it will need to be registered with the ATO.

• Hawk

Ok noted! Thanks @Rav!

• Rav

Hi @Hawk

My dev team have just got back to me about your case. They've performed some work on our end which should allow you to register your ABN to the Payroll App now.

Can you please give it a go when you can and let me know if you're able to setup your account successfully.

Cheers

• Hawk

Hi @Rav, Iā€™m able to setup up the app now. Thank you so much!