EOFY finalisation file not uploading into Reckon gov connet

anksrami
anksrami Member Posts: 4
edited July 2021 in Accounts Hosted

Hi I have finalized the 20/21 in Reckon accounts hosted and exported the file, when i upload the file into Reckon mygovconnect, it's not uploading anything. It says success at the top bit no file shows up on the list.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @anksrami

When you are uploading the EOFY finalisation to GovConnect, are you selecting the 'Finalise Year' option at the stage in the screenshot below OR are you choosing the 'new pay run' option?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• anksrami

Yes, i'm using the update a previously completed ATO submission or finalise year option as mentioned above, but still no file gets uploaded, it says success in red at the top but no file.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Do you have multiple products selected in your GovConnect STP entity and if so, are you selecting the Reckon Accounts Hosted option prior to clicking the 'Upload' button? eg. you'll see in the screenshot below that I have multiple products within my one ABN/STP entity but in this case I have selected the Reckon Accounts Hosted option to upload data denoted by the inverted triangle on that tile.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• anksrami

Please note there is only one account, Recons Account hosted, it says success at the top but there is no file on the list.

• anksrami

Hi Rav,

Please respond ASAP as i need to finalise this.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you logged back into the portal since. Portal.reckon.com to see if anything has changed