Transferred ownership still pending

RebeccaB77
RebeccaB77 Member Posts: 2

Recently I completed the steps to transfer ownership of the book of one company I manage to another user, also me but a different account. After I completed the steps in the first company (the book being transferred to another user) the status became "transfer pending". After this, the book was present on the portal of the new account, however, after I approved the transfer from the new account it disappeared. Going back to the old account, the book is still there and it says transfer pending. I thought I'd try cancelling the transfer and starting again, but when I click cancel transfer, it says that I can't because the subscription is not pending transfer. But it clearly says that it is on the step before. Any ideas what is going on here? Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @RebeccaB77, this sounds like a strange one.

Sorry to ask the basic but, if you logout of all accounts and then sign in to the new (receiving) account in an incognito tab on your browser does the book appear again or still not visible?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• RebeccaB77
    RebeccaB77 Member Posts: 2

Thanks for replying. That doesn't seem to work at all. It won't even let me in when I do this. I use "sign in with google" option to sign in So when I prompted to sign in on an incognito window I need to enter my google sign in details. I do this and it seems to process but it just bounces back to the log in prompt.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me Rebecca.

Can you shoot me both email addresses (sending and receiving accounts) in a PM. I'll try to cancel the transfer request from my end and see if we can get you try again.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.