New App

GHMotelGHMotel Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I have been unable to migrate to the new App

I am getting the “ABN and branch number is already registered” error.

Thank you

ABN is 61782838024

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,656 Community Manager

Hi @GHMotel

I've just had a look at your account.

I can see that your ABN is already registered to our GovConnect service and it has quite a number of STP submissions sent to the ATO under it. This is the reason you're getting blocked in the app currently.

Can you give me a bit of background on this, are/were you using a different Reckon software in conjunction with GovConnect to send through STP submissions and then changed to the STP app?

• GHMotelGHMotel Member Posts: 2

Yes, we were using Reckon software on the computer 6 months ago when that became paid instead of free we switched to the STP app and now we are trying to migrate to the new app. We only need to be able to use the new app, we no longer do it on the computer.

Thank you

• JustinJustin Member Posts: 8

Hi GHMotel - has Reckon given you an answer to this or did you find a solution as I am having the exact same issue

many thanks

Leonnie

@GHMotel Ok thanks for confirming that.

I need to get my dev team across this so that we can remove the previous GovConnect registration from your account so that you can create a new one on the Payroll App for your ABN.

I'm going to send that through to them now and I'll come back to you once they've performed the necessary steps.

Please note: You will no longer have access to the previous STP entity in GovConnect once you are on the Payroll App.

@Justin Hindle can you please create a separate discussion (click the 'New Discussion' button at the top) from this one and give the details of your case there including your ABN so I can check it out.

Cheers

Hi again @GHMotel

This should now be straightened out for you. Can you please try the migration again when you have a chance. It should work this time but let me know how you get on.