Emailed invoice not changing Status to Sent

Options
Mark_9364492
Mark_9364492 Member Posts: 7

i have a client who is emailing his invoices to his customers in Reckon One, however random invoices are not changing status to sent, he is finding it a major hurdle to the program.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mark,

So its not affecting invoices sent to a particular customer but is random/happens to various customers in Reckon One? Has the recipient confirmed that the email has been received?

Do you know when this issue first started for the client?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mark_9364492
    Options

Yes, invoices have been received.

He has only had the program for a few months, I had it previously in Accounts Desktop and a Data Migration was done.

• Mike_10862131
    Mike_10862131 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Is there any resolution to this issue as I am having the same problem.

In the same session when creating invoices and then emailing via the "send via email" link, the email gets sent but the status of some get changed to sent but other do not. I have not been able to see differences between the invoices.

Is there a setting on the customer page that would affect this?

• Mark_9364492
    Options

Hi Mike, No resolution at this stage, Reckon are manually updating my clients file when we email the invoice numbers to them. They assure me the problem will be fixed and the fix uploaded to Reckon One within the next couple of weeks, we shall see.

• Mike_10862131
    Mike_10862131 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks Mark

I was emailing to myself so that the sent status was an indicator of having sent the invoice via other process.

I was using the email address reistered with my account. I changed it to one of my other email addresses and the sent flag now changes status. If you are cc-ing to your email address this may be a cause of the issue - but needs fixing

Mike

• Mark_9364492
    Options

Hi Mike

My client is doing the same, but it is still a pain and very time consuming. I will let my client know. Thanks.

Mark

• johnclark
    johnclark Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello Everyone I am a newcomer to this group. I am also facing the same problem for quite along. Basically, I am developing the best cloud based ERP software in Kolkata https://www.exactlly.com/blog/index.php/cloud-based-erp-functions-as-a-moving-distributor/ but am unable to send it from my ERP software. I have migrated thoroughly all the details from my ERP software and do all the related things. So can anyone please check once and let me know all the related things. I needed it very urgently because the software is fully ready but for this mailing issues, I am unable to hand over it. Thanks in advance.