Reckon Hosted - Online Banking

AJB
AJB Member Posts: 2

When going into 'Go Online' to access our bank in order to upload an ABA file, a page to log into Reckon or try it for free comes up rather than the list of banks to click on. No longer able to access the bank.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

AJB. I have never used the function that you seem to be describing. I have only ever created the ABA file, exported it to my desktop or wherever, then logged into my bank to upload the created file.

John L G

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

I do the same as you John

• AJB
    AJB Member Posts: 2

Thank you for the feedback. Yes I have spoken with Reckon Support. Online Banking as I know it - accessing the bank online within Reckon - is now 'closed'.

I was advised to download the file and log into the bank and import the file - as you have both suggested.

Thanks

• John Graetz

Thanks for letting us know, AJB, One would hope that Reckon now removes that misleading option as soon as possible.

John L G

• JennyV
    JennyV Member Posts: 6

I am having the same problem as AJB. I use this function weekly and now it is not working.

• John Graetz

JVeale. The answer to your problem is stated above by AJB on 20/7/2021. This function is no longer available. You need to export the file and then import it into your online banking program.

John L G

• JennyV

Thanks John. I did try that when I read comments but I am having difficulty exporting the ABA file and uploading to bank. My bank says their is no account number.

• JennyV

Sorry - There (spelling mistake).

• John Graetz

Have you looked at a preview of the ABA file to see if you can locate the problem?

John L G

• JennyV

Yes, looks right and cross checked with last weeks but bank won’t accept it :(

• John Graetz

Perhaps you therefore have no other option than to ring your bank and ask them what this message means.

John L G

• Sue Jones
    Sue Jones Member Posts: 67 ✭✭

This is becoming an absolute Joke. Was able to upload Bank File last Thursday 15th July 2021 to process Wages Directly & now just seen no longer available.

WHY NOT???????

We buy these systems that can do things seemsaly & now have to do extra work.

So what do we actualy get for our money?

They increase the price every year & we get less & less options.