Unable to amend a pay run in FY20/21 after I have completed my EOFY

Shadobear
Shadobear Member Posts: 8
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have to amend a pay run from FY20/21 - when I go to Pay Runs and select that pay run to amend , there is no functionality ( or ... function) to amend and relodge that pay run so I can then resubmit my EOFY - could you please assist ?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Was that particular pay run created in the Payroll App itself OR was it a STP submission migrated over from the old STP app?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shadobear

Thanks Rav

It was migrated from the old STP

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shadobear

Hi Rav , that is my problem - I cannot actually update the pay run as the app doesn't allow me to. I have updated the amount in the employee tab but I assume I need to amend a pay run and then resubmit my EOFY. atm I cannot seem to be able to update any part of the pay run that was migrated from the old stp. I attempted to create another pay run for last financial year as a work around -however couldn't be done. Any other suggestions ?

• Rav

@Shadobear

If you've updated the employee's balances in the Initial YTD tab as outlined in the article then you don't need to do anything further other sending through your EOFY finalisation.

"All you need to do is update the balances in the 'Initial YTD' tab in the employee profile in the Payroll App to what you'd like them to be. This updated balance will then be sent through with your End of Financial Year finalisation."

• Shadobear

ok thanks , then my next problem is how do I resend my eofy as there is no functionailty to change it - that is to say that when I click EOFY , that states latest submission 16 Jult 2021 "Success" when i click on that submission = it comes up with a screen that has no"..." and simply states pay date 30 Jun 2021 No of employees and Type; EOFY ?

• Shadobear

Thanks Rav -its sorted - really appreciate your help - your a good man !

• Rav

Good work! Thanks for letting me know 👍️

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@Shadobear Considering it was EOFY for 20/21 it might be wise to check if Employee Income Statement in ATO Mygov shows Tax Ready with the correct amounts.