theo
theo Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

i cant edit my employees detials to input

wages

tax and super

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @theo

Step me through what you're trying to do in the app and how.

Are you trying to create a NEW pay run in the Payroll App for the 2021/22 year OR are you trying to edit employee balances for the previous financial year?

Have you migrated from the STP app OR have you just created a brand new account on the Payroll App for this year onward?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• theo
    Options

i have create new payroll for the first of this new fin year

i cant edit each employee details for weekly pay

wheni selct edit it takes me to eidt pay detials

and not to the screen that you normally edit for wages tax ans super

• theo
    Options

i have been using the app for a few months

trying to do a new payroll dated 8 july 2021

it is showing as a draft when i select employee and edit it goes to

earnings add item

superannution etc how to calculate gtee

my previous fin year runs have worked

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Did you create the pay runs for the previous financial year in this Payroll App OR the old STP app?

The Payroll App is a fair bit different from the STP app and works by creating actual pay runs and sending this data to the ATO via your STP submissions. This will be particularly important when the ATO's Single Touch Payroll phase 2 kicks in which requires stricter itemization of certain pays and what they are made up of.

If you were using the STP app previously, its reporting method of just entering in a balance in manually will no longer be compliant under STP phase 2 and as such we need a payroll-centric solution in order for our users to remain compliant with their reporting.

I'd recommend checking out the info in the help guide below, it will assist in getting you started with how to create a pay run in the Payroll App -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.