This ABN & BRANCH number already registered - cannot migrate to new payroll app from old stp app

idgconsulting
idgconsulting Member Posts: 7
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I logged in first time to begin the migration, then received an error (can't recall, something about try again). Now I get "this ABN & BRANCH number already registered", I have tried logging out & in, same. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, same.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

HI @idgconsulting

Can I grab the ABN that you're trying to migrate over to the Payroll App please.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• idgconsulting

92110171027 BRANCH NUMBER 1

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@idgconsulting

Can you please give it a try now and let me know if you're able to migrate over successfully.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• idgconsulting

got “failed to create book” , “This could be temporary issue, please try again”. Tried again “failed to create gov connection subscription, this could be temporary issue, please try again …”

• Rav

Ok thanks for trying and sorry to hear it didn't work. I've made a small change on my end for your account. This time can you please follow the steps below -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

• idgconsulting

Appears to have worked, though I'm not ready to submit a pay event yet. Can I continue to use the web site instead of the App on the phone, I prefer using a real keyboard and screen?

Cheers

• idgconsulting

Question also, I now notice it requires number of hours, but the only employees are 2 salaried directors who are not paid by the hour, so is there a way just to enter a gross amount of salaries per period like the STP app did?

• idgconsulting

Nor do we accrue leave, so why do I need to enter annual and personal leave?

• idgconsulting

I have a feeling this isn't going to work for us anymore.