I need help with transferring my STP account onto the new payroll app

Fiona Tong
Fiona Tong Member Posts: 7
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

So when I log in to my account, it says I need to log into the 'same' account as the one in my STP app when I try to migrate data from there to the new app. But thing is that I have logged in using the same email but just different password because I've forgotten.

I need help to fix this because I need to log in into my account to fix another problem with my employee gross amount which every year is always more than it should be. If that account that I logged into ISN'T the one I've been using to do all of my stuff on STP then I don't know what the account is because I've only got one memory of using only one account for everything.

Every year I have a new problem with Reckon. It never stops. 😠

Help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

How did you login with the same email address but a different password? Did you reset the password via the Payroll App before logging in?

Are you still able to login to the STP app? If so, with which password? ie. the original one or this new different one?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fiona Tong

No. I can't log into the STP app. It keeps saying user is locked no matter how long I wait. And yes I did reset the password via the payroll app

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

The locked message means that you need to reset your password in order to access the account again.

What is the ABN that you've registered to your STP app account and are trying to migrate?

After logging into the Payroll App did you register the ABN into the app as well?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Fiona Tong

Alright so changing password on STP app worked today. The problem now is when I use the same email and same password then migrate existing data from STP to payroll, it still says the same thing about this ABN & Branch number is already registered again. What do I do from here?

• Rav

What is the ABN that you've registered to your STP app account and are trying to migrate?