Payroll App - entering Date of Birth

redgumau
redgumau Member Posts: 6 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Having migrated from the free STP App to the free Payroll App, i wish to note my great annoyance at the Date of Birth facility. Perhaps it is because I use an Android phone?

BUT as the Year cannot be altered, you have to tap back Month by Month, which amounts to far too many HUNDREDS of taps!!!!!! (Am surprised the screen is still in tact.)

Surely this is a basic detail that should have been considered? Even better, quickly resolved. A direct input, hmm?

Thanks for reviewing. Life is too short for this kind of thing. Isn't that why Apps have been devised?!

Un/Cheers

LindyG

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@redgumau I think that is easy. Just click on the year on top left of the calendar popup. That should bring the year list and scroll to the year you want to go.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@redgumau

See the below screen recording of the process that @swakhlu01 . has outlined -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• redgumau

Thanks for your input but I fear even the second latest Samsung model (aka Android) does not offer a scroll feature. AOK in an Apple world but ... : (

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

The above screen recording is from a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ ie. An Android phone and Android version of the Payroll App.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• redgumau

Appreciate the follow-up. : )