Error messsge

donnanicholas123
donnanicholas123 Member Posts: 2
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I’m trying to create my first pay run and it keeps coming up with this message hoping someone out there can help me navigate my way through

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @donnanicholas123

Can you please go back into your employee profile and confirm that each tab is filled out & complete with info. I've come across this error once before and it was related to missing info.

Failing that, can head into Settings ➡️ Manage Company Details and then confirm if all the details are completed here and nothing is missing.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• donnanicholas123
    donnanicholas123 Member Posts: 2

Hi Ray,

Thank you so much for responding. I have done as you wrote and there was a lot that I had missed out on. But now that is rectified and yet still I get the same error. Hoping you can help please.

Kind regards

Donna

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Donna,

When you're on the Manage Company Details section eg. from my screenshot example above, do you see the branch number listed there?

If so, is it correct? ie. does it match to the branch number that your ABN has in reality?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.