Any list of upcoming new features?

Mike1234
Mike1234 Member Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Point of Sale

Just talking to the Reckon office and they mentioned a big update to POS was coming soon. Is there a list of upcoming features that might be included?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Mike,

We've got a game changer in the works at the moment which we're putting the finishing touches on. Its a couple of weeks away but we'll have more info as we get closer so stay tuned.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mike1234
    Mike1234 Member Posts: 2

Awesome. Yes, I had a look at the POS software today, and from what I can see it doesn't quite have what I need for use in my restaurant. I've looked at a lot of POS solutions over the years, and I appreciate it's difficult to include options to suit every purpose. Having said that, I was happily surprised when I saw Reckon POS is so flexible. A lot of software locks the user into specific hardware, or has arduous setup processes. I look forward to see what new features are introduced.