Not logging in

bhps
bhps Member Posts: 3
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

App was originally linked to the wrong abn. This was fixed by Karen from live chat. But know I can't log in at all. Gets stuck on white screen after I add email and password. Have tried re-installing app.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @bhps

After it was fixed previously, did you complete the migration for your ABN from the STP app to the Payroll App or is that what you're trying to do now?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• bhps

No, I haven't been able to do the migration as I haven't been able to log in. I don't think it's linked to the correct ABN yet. I have tried to reply to email thread from live chat, but no reply

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@bhps can you shoot me the ABN you're trying to migrate over and I'll check a few things on my end.

In regard to the white screen problem though, that's usually caused by some missing info in the STP app causing some trouble in the migration process into the Payroll App.

Can you do me a favour and go back into your STP app account and check out the following -

1.) Employee details

Verify that employee details entered are complete and correct on the STP app. Date of birthFirst and last name fields cannot be left blank. Email address format must not contain invalid characters or spaces (screenshot example below). Checked terminated employee's details as well.

2.) Company details

Verify the company details entered are complete and correct on the STP app. Remove any invalid characters from company details.

After you have verified that all employee and company details are correct, you can sign into Payroll app with your STP user account to start moving across to the Payroll app.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• bhps

The company name doesn't fully appear in the payroller app. But I can't edit it. However I thought Karen meant that I had to add the correct abn before migration would begin. I haven't added the abn yet. This is the correct abn up above.

• Rav

Hi @bhps

The screenshot you've provided is not the Reckon Payroll App or the Reckon STP app. It looks like you're using some other app/service altogether.

If you're trying to register your ABN to an app from some other provider but getting an error you'll need to reach out and speak with their support team. I can only help you with the Reckon STP or Payroll App.