Unable to submit the very first payroll

isnitkovsky
isnitkovsky Member Posts: 15
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Tried to submit my first payroll but the server is down. Checked the details. All normal

Answers

• isnitkovsky

My ABN is 67 691 135 661 branch 002 (as was given by the ATO officer when I registered the app)

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @isnitkovsky

Can you please go Settings ➡️ Manage Company Details and just check a few things for me.

1. Is the branch number that is shown in the app for your ABN correct? ie. does it reflect what branch number you have for your ABN in reality? (IMPORTANT)
    2. Check if your Company Name is listed
    3. Check that your address is listed and is correct along with no special characters.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• isnitkovsky

Looks like everything is fine. Called the ATO to confirm the branch number and they now said that it’s number one (pretty sure it was 2 when registered the app). Tried to change it but the app said I can’t do it as it was already registered.

• isnitkovsky

This is what’s happening when I tried to change the branch number

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me Igor.

Leave this with me for a bit, I'll try to get this straightened out on our end with our dev team. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear back.

Just as a side note, can I confirm that you're on the latest version of the Payroll App, currently v2.12.9?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• isnitkovsky

I am on a payroll app with all the updates been installed

• Rav

@isnitkovsky

Let me just triple check this. The branch number for your ABN in reality is 001 and this has been confirmed by the ATO from your phone call with them, correct?

• isnitkovsky

When I registered the app they told me that it was 002. Today I called them again to reconfirm it and the officer said it is 001. I registered the app with my accountant and did the first pay run at the same time. Today I was going to submit it to ATO as the pay cycle is ending tomorrow

• isnitkovsky

My first pay run was marked as paid and I returned it back to draft status but it didn’t change anything.

• Rav

Ok thanks. The reason I'm asking is because right now there is a mismatch in the branch number registration for your ABN which is causing this error. If you're 100% certain that the branch number for your ABN in reality is 001 then I'll get it updated by our devs.

You'll usually see the branch number for your ABN in any documentation that the ATO has sent you. If they've confirmed on the phone today that its 001 then I'll get it updated to that, you do have to be sure though.

Confirm this for me please and I'll get it underway.

• isnitkovsky

I called ATO again and they confirmed that my branch is number 001

• isnitkovsky

In what timeframe can you update it?

• isnitkovsky

By the way I have cancelled my first pay run as it didn’t go through anyway and ATO confirmed it

• Rav

I've sent this over to my dev team to action the changeover. I'll let you know as soon as they've completed the work required to correct it to your actual branch number.

• isnitkovsky

They have changed it but all my details have need erased and I can’t open my account now

• isnitkovsky

The app doesn’t allow me to go beyond this point.

• isnitkovsky

When I press ‘Next’ it goes to this:

• Rav

Hi Igor,

Can I get you to just hold off on doing any changes in the app until I hear back from the devs please. I don't want any changes you're trying to make to cause further issues which will then lead to more delays.

Just sit tight for now and I'll get back to you when its been confirmed that your GST branch and account has been fully updated (which is hasn't yet).

• isnitkovsky

Will they restore all the settings I had before?

• Rav

Nothing is being altered other than the incorrect GST branch number that was registered to your account.

• Rav

This has now been completed.

You will need to logout of your Payroll App account (use the Logout option in the Settings section) and then close the app down in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Reopen it and log back in. You will now be able to create a pay run successfully after this.

• isnitkovsky

All is fixed. Thank you