Reckon Account API Form

BereniceH
BereniceH Member Posts: 6
edited August 2021 in Reckon API

Good morning,

I filled the form to get an API access to the Reckon Account Desktop application a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't get any reply. Is there a contact number I can call?

Thanks,

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @BereniceH

I'll get in touch with the API team to follow up where things are at with your application.

Was the email address in your application the same one that is registered to this Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BereniceH

Hi Rav,

Yes it was the same email address. Thanks!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Berenice,

The API team have let me know that they initially sent a reply to your application the day after it was received. They've also sent through another one yesterday morning as well. Perhaps check out your spam/junk email folders just to check if its been diverted there for some reason.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BereniceH

Hi @Rav ,

I double-checked my mailbox and my junk folder, I haven't received any of those emails. Would it be possible for the API team to send them again please?

Thanks,

Berenice

• Rav

No worries Berenice, I can do that.

Can you do me a favour though and just add apisupport@reckon.com as a contact and safe sender in your email service/software.

Let me know once you've done that and I'll ask the team to shoot it over again.

• BereniceH

Thanks Rav, that's now done.

• Rav

Cool thanks! Its just been sent again now.

• BereniceH

Hi Rav,

I still can't see it, I'm not sure at all what is blocking. I have just updated my profile with a new email address, would you mind try with this one? Really sorry for the inconvenience.

• Rav
    edited August 2021

Hmmm quite strange. They've just resent it again to the new email address. Let me know if you get it

• BereniceH

Hi Rav,

Just got the email, thanks a lot for your time.