Got stucked

Options
rccg
rccg Member Posts: 2 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I completed migration from stp to Reckon payroll app last month. I wanted to enter last month data on the new reckon platform but the page got stucked at the screen page: This ABN & Branch number is already registered. Company name, ABN & Branch number are all correct. What should I do next?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,387 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @rccg

I completed migration from stp to Reckon payroll app last month

If you already migrated to the Payroll App last month successfully but now you're getting the screen to register your ABN again then its likely you're logging in with a different account (email address & password) than what you used previously to migrate your info over.

What is the ABN that you migrated from the STP app to the Payroll App last month?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• rccg
    rccg Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

The ABN number is: 65 154 796 808

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,387 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for that. I've just had a look at your account and it shows that migration has not been completed.

Can you please close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Once that is done, reopen the Payroll app and login using the email address & password you use for your STP app account. Follow the prompts to migrate your data and it should allow you to progress this time.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.