MIGRATING INFORMATION FROM OLD RECKON STP AP TO NEW PAYROLL AP

Options
ANNA CALOGERAKIS
ANNA CALOGERAKIS Member Posts: 2 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€

Hi

Help!!! I'm having trouble with the new ap.

I'm really in a big mess.

I must have migrated info over to the new ap around 12th May. Forgot about that and then continued submitting the weekly pay runs in the old ap. Then I completed of EOFY 20/21 in the old ap and submitted those figures to ATO.

Now I'm trying to begin the new payroll year in the new ap and have balances in the staff pay details that obviously are not completed for the 20/21 year and therefore are incorrect.

I phoned the ATO and they advised me to do adjustments to make the figures agree with the correct ATO submissions, but I can't work out how to do adjustments on this new ap!

Also in the 20/21 year the staff details are there but when I tried to play around with inputting a pay run

in this 21/22 pay year the staff details are not there.

Told you I've made a big mess!!

Hope you can help me.

Thanks

Anna

Comments

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭
    Options

If you have already finalised FY 2021 from STP App, you do not need to use FY 2021 figures in Payroll App. However if STP App FY 2021 EOFY Report is incorrect you would have to make adjustments for FY 2021 in Payroll App and submit EOFY again.

Employee details are to be edited to β€˜complete’ status before Payroll App would use employee in FY 2022 pay runs.

• ANNA CALOGERAKIS
    ANNA CALOGERAKIS Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Thank you Joseph for your email and help.

That is the problem. The figures don't agree and I can't work out how to do an adjustment.

Could you give me the steps to make an adjustment?

Thank you

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭
    Options

@Rav posted instructions on 16 July. Please read that post. That post should be the 2nd Community post. There are also instructions in Reckon Help.