EOY Webinar

How wrong is it that we pay a Yearly subscription and now get Stung $99.00 to listen to a Webinar to find out how to Process EOY and STP details ,It should be provided with our Subscription at the very least. Not Happy at all

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

I understand where the confusion is stemming from. To clarify and provide some context, this webinar series is presented exclusively by Clayton Oates who is an industry expert, BAS Agent and Reckon Accredited Partner. We're stoked and really grateful that Clayton has offered to share his knowledge of the do's and don'ts when it comes to end of financial year. Clayton will provide a much deeper dive into EOFY processes along with providing specific tax/legislation advice which we, as Reckon, are unable to go into. For the Reckon Accounts session, Clayton will also provide you with an in-depth 40 page guide which will be a great resource for you.

To reiterate again, this is separate from our help resources & webinars and it goes without saying, we'll continue to provide product support to you during the end of financial year period. We've had a huge number of registrations already to Clayton's webinar, and if you're able to, we'd highly recommend attending.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• rockhamptonowls
    rockhamptonowls Member Posts: 2

What are the system requirement for this Webinar? I have never participated in a Webinar and don't want to sign up to find out I can't access it.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @rockhamptonowls

Its an online webinar which will be run through a tool called GoToWebinar that you download. Its similar to Zoom if you've used that recently.

All registered attendees will be sent a checklist and guide which outlines in full detail what to do to in order to attend.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• VickiH
    VickiH Member Posts: 1

Hi there

I obviously need help.

Unfortunately l paid for this webinar and have not been sent any information and have not been able to access it.

• Rav

Hi @VickiH

Can I get you check if the email may have been inadvertently diverted to your Junk/Spam folder.

If not, can you just confirm that the email address you signed up to the webinar under is the same one that your Community account is registered to. I'll follow up with the team.

• rockhamptonowls
    rockhamptonowls Member Posts: 2

Hi

I would like the checklist before I signup and pay, or can I get a refund if there is some technical issue that stops me from accessing the webinar.