Reckon One free trial

Jean_9855189
Jean_9855189 Member Posts: 19

I found the Reckon One plan I wanted, the one at $12/mon. When I select the free trial, it takes me to where I have to select another plan before proceeding, there is no $12/mon. plan there.

If I go back to the $12/mon plan and start signing up, it takes me to where I have to enter my credit card details - not to the free trial. What gives?

My experience of trying to do this over and over, is not leaving a good impression. Even trying to do this comment took ages before I twigged to clicking on the + sign on the far right.

No, not a good look at the moment.

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

You have to enter your credit card details when you sign up but you get 30 days free and can cancel within that 30 days and pay nothing.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,290 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Are you after Reckon One Payroll - that’s $8.00 per month?

• Jean_9855189
    Jean_9855189 Member Posts: 19

Thank you for responding. I was contacted by someone from Reckon and they said I was after the $8 one, plus the invoice module for $4, hence = the $12 one that I found in a search.

• Kris_Williams
    edited September 2021

No problem, glad you sorted it out