Hosted today - I can log in but can't open any windows... is there a problem today 14 Sept 2021

Viv A
Viv A Member Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am able to log in on Chrome and Safari, however, I cannot open any windows once there. I have logged out, refreshed my browser, restarted my machine....

Comments

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 439 Professional Partner Professional Partner

I'm working away without any issues whatsoever. Good luck with whatever gremlins are causing your difficulties

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 439 Professional Partner Professional Partner

I'm working away without any issues whatsoever. Good luck with whatever gremlins are causing your difficulties

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Viv

I've been in Hosted a bit this afternoon testing out a few things and its working well.

Can you please log off any active sessions in your Hosted control panel if there are any and then logout again. Reopen Hosted and login. Does the same issue persist?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Viv A
    Viv A Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited September 2021

Thanks Rav,

That did the trick. I didn't think to do that because it was letting me log in instead of telling me that another session was in progress etc.

We carry on!