Need Help to migrate to Payroll App

Louise Triplett
Louise Triplett Member Posts: 11 ✭

I downloaded the Payroll App but it did not migrate - came up with something went wrong , please wait. This just kept happening

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Louise Triplett

Can I grab the ABN that you're trying to migrate over to the Payroll App please.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Louise Triplett

ABN 58391297521 Thank you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that Louise. I've had a look at your account and I believe the cause of the problem affecting your migration is likely related to incomplete or missing information in your STP app account. The Payroll App will be trying to read all required info during migration but is failing to do so.

I'm going to link a section from our help guide below which I'd like you to check out and complete all highlighted info in your STP app account and when that is done try the migration again -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Louise Triplett

Hi

Yes, When I try to migrate it keeps coming up with "Failed to create book - This could be a temporary issue, please try again.

So I tried to change my Book name and the same message popped up

• Louise Triplett

I have just closed all open links and tried again to migrate from STP app to Payroll app 'This ABN & branch number is already registered

• Rav

Hi @Louise Triplett

Its not the book name that you need to change, its the information in your old STP app account, specifically the information in each employee profile AND the Company Details. What you need to do is go back into your old STP app account and review the information that is outlined in this help guide below and make any relevant changes you need to before trying the migration again -