Merging data

leanne_10862071
leanne_10862071 Member Posts: 9
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have tried to merge my STP file to the new Payroll App and it say the ABN & branch number is already registered. Please help me sort this out I know i have left it to last minute but didnt know about this site

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

Hello Leanne - Normally there are some administrative issues involved during migration from STP app to Payroll App and Reckon community support team should be able to help. In the meantime please check if any of the steps in this help page might be relevant to your situation.

https://help.reckon.com/article/dhm0f2as4l-payroll-migration-faqs#missing_info_from_your_stp_app_account_something_went_wrong_error_message

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Leanne,

Can I grab the ABN that you're trying to migrate over to the Payroll App please and I'll take a look at what's happening on our end.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• leanne_10862071

ABN is

none of the above links are of help

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Can you please try the migration again now and let me know if you're able to proceed successfully this time.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• leanne_10862071

I tried

it said

something went wrong

i read if all details of employers aren’t complete it won’t migrate I do have one to edit

but I was broken into this morning and forgot to fix details

will get details and try again

• leanne_10862071

Have got all details on current employers

have tried to delete ex employees and 500 internal server error comes up

and it has come back with the original msg of ABN and branch number is already registered

• Rav

Hi Leanne, really sorry to hear you were broken into! 😔

You don't need to delete the ex-employees, just ensure that they have an end date listed in their profile. Also check that their addresses. TFN's and date of births are all valid.

I'd also recommend that you check out the company details in the 'Company' section in the old STP app.

I've made a change on my end which should allow you to migrate again however, please only do so after completing the steps in this guide linked below -

Let me know how you get on.

• leanne_10862071

Checked all employee details all complete except 1 whom I can’t contact to get DOB

then tried to migrate. It started then gave message that something went wrong and try again later

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@JeanneSorry to hear you are still having trouble. You mention you can't contact one employee for DOB so did you delete the employee before trying the migration again?

• leanne_10862071

It won’t let me delete him

it says. 500 server error

i have haven’t lodged last week or this week so need to sort this out

i don’t care if I have to pay moderately ( saw there was one for $10 a month but which app is that)

please help

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭

@leanne It is sad the App is causing so much trouble. Employee cannot be deleted because employee has prior STP submissions. Can you put in an approximate DOB so migration can proceed?

• leanne_10862071

Tried that and still won’t migrate

• Joseph Li
    Joseph Li Member Posts: 499 ✭✭

payroll.reckon.com is the web version of the Payroll App. I wonder whether you can login there.

• Rav

Hi Leanne,

When you entered an approximate DOB and then tried to migrate again, what happened specifically? Did you receive a 'ABN already registered message' OR the 'Something went wrong' error message?

• leanne_10862071

it says

Migration didn't work

give us call on number below and we will help

call 1300756663

log out

• leanne_10862071

and then i dont get home from work in time to call the help line