Unable to view "employee"

mascenzo9
mascenzo9 Member Posts: 20
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

When I click on "employee" tab on my PC (payroll web) it does not allow me to view the content. My computer shows it is thinking but the contents do not show. I can not edit employee information. I have logged in and out many times but can not view this tab.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @mascenzo9

Is this occurring as soon as you click the 'Employees' option at the top OR is it when you're selecting a particular employee from the list to try and edit?

And importantly, does the same thing occur if you access your account from the Payroll App itself? ie. the mobile app that you can access on your phone.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mascenzo9

It is occuring as u click "employee".

I can see it on the mobile App.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

I've had a look and made a small change from my end which I'm hoping solves this for you but can you please logout of the web access of the Payroll App on your PC and then close your browser.

Reopen it and log back in. Does the same thing keep occurring after this?

If so, can you please take a screenshot of it and post it here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• mascenzo9

I have logged out and log back in and have clicked on employee tab. As you can see my computer is still thinking. It does not show the content of the tab.

• mascenzo9

Good morning,

i am still unable to view the content when I click on the employee tab. What ele can i do?

• Rav

Hi @mascenzo9

The next step is to clear the browser cache and cookies then close the browser down. Reopen it after this and login then confirm if the page opens correctly for you.

Also, login to the Payroll web access on a different browser such as Google Chrome and confirm if the employees page opens correctly.

Let me know how you go.

• mascenzo9

thank you, ill give it a try.

• mascenzo9

Good afternoon, I have cleared "cookies" as you suggested on both chrome and microsoft edge. I still can not view anything when I click on the employee tab. All it does is think. The employee page does not open.

• Rav

Hmmm that is odd. Ok, let me take this over to our dev team for some further insight.

Can you please let me know the ABN that you have registered to your Payroll App account please.

Cheers

• mascenzo9

Good morning,

I have come to the realisation I need to use another platform, this is just not working satisfactory. If you have found further insight, please let me know asap.

• Rav

As per my previous reply I need to know the ABN that you have registered to your Payroll App account so that I can ask our developers to look into why this is happening.

Please let me know.

• mascenzo9

Yes sure, here it is - ABN 52 101 457 774

• Rav

Thank you. I've sent the details of this including your earlier screenshot to our mobile app team to conduct some investigation into this behaviour.

I will let you know as soon as I get word from them on the cause and solution.

• Rav

@mascenzo9

My dev team have just got back to me in relation to your case.

The hire date of one of your employees was incorrectly entered as '8018' which caused the employee list to corrupt. They devs have fixed this on our end and have asked that you logout of the web access and then log back in and try to access the Employee section again.

Let me know how you get on.

• mascenzo9

I am so happy to hear this. I have just logged on and when I click on the employee tab I can actually see the content. I will work on it and if I have any more issues I will contact you. Thank you for taking the time to look into this issue for me. Thank you for taking the time to look into the stress it was causing me.