Online Banking

Options

I am in online banking. I have 20 payments selected, but when I click the Preview ABA file, only 3 payments are listed.

Why would this be?

Comments

• JudyA
    JudyA Member Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Options

Stab in the dark here, but could it be that the banking details for the other payments are missing or incomplete under the supplier details?

• Barbara Ketley
    Barbara Ketley Member Posts: 4
    Options

Thanks, but it is our payroll file. Always works, so not sure what is going on.

• Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    Options

Are the 3 payments listed part of the batch of 20? It sounds like an issue where the ABA details are not wriiten to the registry due to a permissions isse.

To test, close reckon, then right-click icon run as administrator. When it logs in, try the online banking centre again and see what is listed. If its ok, you will need to change the reckon icon by right-clicking properties compatibility tab > tick run this program as administrator apply.

Graham Boast 0409317366

graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Reckon Accredited Partner

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You should verify file data and do a rebuild (3 times). This fixes a lot of problems

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Rebuild may not help but it won’t hurt either and who knows, I try anything when I’m desperate.