ReckonGovConnect

Options
accounts_aitraders
accounts_aitraders Member Posts: 3

Hi. The person who did the job before me had MFA set up. I cannot revoke as not not have access to her phone. Calling support has not been fun. I hope they are on the case. Is there anything else I can do?

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

If you don't have access to the existing Multi-Factor Authentication that is setup on the account then alternatively, do you have access or knowledge of the Recovery PIN? If so, that can be used to revoke the existing Multi-Factor Authentication yourself via the profile settings. There is info on this in the two help guides below -

If that isn't an option then our support team can organise the removal from our end however there are strict security requirements around this which I'm sure you can understand as it relates to your STP submissions. MFA is also an ATO mandate as part of the STP process.

You've mentioned you've spoken to our support team, where have things been left at currently? Do you have a case number?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• accounts_aitraders
    Options

Hi Rav. No, I do not know what the PIN is. The previous person left adruptly and not on good terms, so there was not hand over. Yes, I was on the phone many time yesterday and am still waiting for a resolution. Case #6130521.

• accounts_aitraders
    Options

Hi Rav. There has to be a better way. I have just called support to follow up and was put through to two different people (and had to indenfy myself each time) to no avail. I am not awaiting a call back. This is just increadible. Any assistance would be great appreciated.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

I've just flicked you a reply to the PM you sent through.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.