Is it normal for app to have a pay run stuck on processing but ATO portal shows as processed

Dean
Dean Member Posts: 8 ✭

Is it normal for app to have a pay run stuck on processing but ATO portal shows as processed?

I normally get a "Success" response within a few minutes, but this one is now 4 days old.

I logged on to my ATO Business Portal to check STP Reporting and it shows up there as Successful so I am wondering if this is an App issue or ATO?

Answers

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

There are two spots in the Payroll app where you can check the status of the payrun. One is in the Payrun tab and then also in the STP tab. When you say it is stuck - what status is it showing in both the tabs for this payrun?

Log out and log back in and see if there is any difference.

Also you can check the status of the payrun on the Payroll app web view -

https://payroll.reckon.com/login

• Dean

the web browser just tells me:

"Something went wrong

We can't complete your request. Reload the page or log out if the issue persists."

As for the app. STP is what is stuck on Processing. The other is telling me the Payrun is Paid, but that is marked Paid, in the app.

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

Perhaps something the Reckon Community support team may have to help resolve. In the meantime one confirmation could be wether the employee's income statement at ATO MyGov is showing correct amounts for the Year.

• Dean

Excellent idea. I checked via MyGov and it matches both my App for totals and my own bookkeeping totals. Looks like just an updating glitch in the app.