Changing password for members.reckon.com web site

DanielNeal
DanielNeal Member Posts: 10

I can't find where I can change my password for the members.reckon.com web site. How do I change my password for this site?

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@DanielNeal You can change the community members login password from the human icon (Account options) on the top right of page. Click Edit profile and look for the change password prompt in the menu on right of page.

• DanielNeal
    DanielNeal Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2021

@swakhlu01 . Thanks, but I wasn't asking about the Reckon Community web site (community.reckon.com). I was asking about the Reckon Members web site (members.reckon.com) which is the one where you pay for your subscription renewal and check your order history.

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

Sorry for not following the question. Maybe someone within the Community team might have the answer. Otherwise Reckon support page has a few phone numbers to call depending on your product.

https://www.reckon.com/au/contact-us/

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @DanielNeal

The password for your Reckon Members account is the PIN that is associated to your account. If you've forgotten your PIN you can use the 'Forgotten Your PIN?' option on the login screen and follow the prompts.

If you'd like to change the PIN itself though you'll need to have a chat with our Customer Service team as they'll go through a quick security verification first. Give the team a call on 1800 732 566 and they'll get it straightened out for you.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.