Not able to link bank feeds

Options
Stevenking122
Stevenking122 Member Posts: 2

My bank feed is set up and shows as active, but when I try to link to my cash GL account, I get an error message saying "your token is invalid/expired, please try again". Anyone know why this is?

Thanks,

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Stevenking122

Can I get you to try a couple of things

• First, sign out of Reckon One and close your browser. Reopen it and log back in. Does the error message persist after this?
    • If you are using a Yodlee bank feed, can you please reauthenticate the feed by going into the Bank Feed Management window, you'll see a little 'key' icon next to the feed, click that and it will take you through the Yodlee set up to add your login details again to reauthorise the feed.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stevenking122
    Stevenking122 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hey Rav,

I've tried the first one and unfortunately it didn't work. I've tried on another computer as well and still no luck.

I don't believe we're using a Yodlee bank feed as I can't see the key icon. Only a link icon (that says not linked), a page icon for the form, and a delete option.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm ok, sorry to hear that didn't work. I think it might be best to give our support team a call so we can have a technician take a closer look into this with you and get you back up & running. When you have a chance, can you please give us a call on 1300 756 663

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.