Reckon Account plus desktop

Options

I am currently changing over to Reckon One and have STP from reckon accounts to lodge and it won't upload the message i get is that the stp need updating, I am a current member of reckon one which is no problems, and still have until november before the reckon accounts expires. Is this a reckon problem or ATO problem?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,302 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Have you changed the software ID yet on the tax portal. If you haven’t and are still lodging via Reckon accounts that shouldn’t be the problem. At what stage is the message occurring?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Which version of Reckon Accounts are you using?

You will need to ensure you have Reckon Accounts 2021 with the tax table update for the current (2021/20222) financial year update installed in order to send submissions via GovConnect.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

648076 Member Posts: 3
    Options

That could be the problem Kris will check it out thanks😊the message comes up when i try to upload to the STP