importing an old 2004 Quickbooks QBW or QBB file into Reckon One

Kezza_10862249
Kezza_10862249 Member Posts: 2

Hi

I have an old Quickbooks file in both QBB (backup?) and QBW (data?) that I need to open to check for some old financial information. I no longer have Quickbooks desktop on my computer. I rang Quickbooks, they advised I needed to download Reckon to be able to open the file.

So I have opened a Reckon Account. However I cant see where I can import the file into Reckon One.

Any ideas how I can do this please?

I have sent a support message but no answer.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

You can’t use Reckon One, you have to use Reckon desktop - you should be able to download a 30 day trial version

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@Kezza As Kris mentioned you won't be able to import your file into the Reckon One service but instead you'll need the Reckon Accounts (desktop) software. You can trial the various versions of Reckon Accounts for 30 days. There's more info along with the trial here -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kezza_10862249
    Kezza_10862249 Member Posts: 2

Thanks for your suggestions. I have had wonderful support from customer service at Reckon. I have been able to.open the files from 2004 but not the one from 2002 as yet.