Login issue - New free Reckon Payroll app

Daniel Tam
Daniel Tam Member Posts: 8
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

l have download the new Reckon Payroll. l have an issue to login. But l 100% sure my email and password is correct. It always sign in failed. sometime l can login.

Does anyone got the same issue like me? Can anyone help me?

P.S my password is same as the old STP password.

l use iPhone 11 pro Max.

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@Daniel Tam You mention sometime you can log in. Is the failed sign-in only occuring sometimes?

Have you migrated the data across from the STP app?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Daniel Tam

Does the message that you're getting on-screen actually say 'sign-in failed' or something else?

Is this the first time you're attempting to login to the Payroll App OR have you been able to login and use it successfully on previous occasions?

Are you still able to login successfully to the old STP app using the same email address & password combination?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Daniel Tam

Does the message that you're getting on-screen actually say 'sign-in failed' or something else?

Yes, it keeps show "  'sign-in failed incorrect username or password Please try again ' as you can see the attached photo.

Is this the first time you're attempting to login to the Payroll App OR have you been able to login and use it successfully on previous occasions?

This is not my first time to login to the New Payroll App. l have been able to login and use it successfully on previous occasions.

Are you still able to login successfully to the old STP app using the same email address & password combination?

Yes, l still able to login successfully to the old STP app using the same email address & password combination

P.S , Please help ............

• Daniel Tam

Yes, l have used the new Payroll App for many times . But l have trouble to login the new app. l have tried to reset the password. it also unsuccessfully to do. Please see the attached photo.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Daniel Tam

Can you do me a favour and reset your password one more time and please ensure that you have at least one of each of these characters in the password you designate -

• Upper case character
    • Lower case character
    • Numeric character
    • Special character eg. !

Give that a try and let me know if you're able to login successfully after that.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Daniel Tam

l have successfully login last night around 11:50pm on 21 Oct 2021 with the old password. However on 22 Oct 2021 at 11:53 am , l cannot login back again.

l just tried to reset the password, however it show " An error occurred." Network request failed.

What is wrong with that?