Personal Plus 2021

I have recently downloaded Personal Plus 2021. The program loads and a tab appears on my screen to click on. When i click on the tab the program momentarily opens and then closes. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

What is the tab that appears on-screen? Can you post a screenshot here of it.

Is there any error message or anything else that appears when the software closes down?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

A uninstall and reinstall usually fixes that but now that 2022 is available use that.

Call me if you want a hand

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

473870 Member Posts: 6

Gerry thank you for your quick reply. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times and the same problem. Let me download 2022 and see if that works. Thx.

Rav and Gerry,

I have downloaded the 2022 program and still having the problem. I have attached a screen shot which indicates the 2022 is loaded......any thoughts

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Try right-clicking and open as administrator see what that does

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Gerry, I did as you requested and the tab opens momentarily and then closes down.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Open the Task Manager and close any Personal Plus processes that are currently running in the background (if any). Restart your PC and the retry opening the software.

Does the same behaviour persist after this?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Rav,

This worked but now I need and installation key. Where do I get this? Thank you and Gerry for you assistance to date.

• GerryWinter

From your members site, here it is BQC1BTTMHQMV

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Gerry again Thank you