EOY Super Total

scne2358
scne2358 Member Posts: 3 ✭

Hi, I notice that my end of year Super Total for one employee is double what it should be... anyclues as to why this has occurred?

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@scne2358 Assuming all payruns were generated from within the Payroll app (i.e., not migrated from STP) are you able to check if the amounts are correct for each Payrun made.

Also may need to check if there was any super amount entered in the Initial YTD Summary for the employee. Is the EOFY total coming from within the Payroll app or is this what is reported in the Employee's Income Statement from ATO (Mygov).

• scne2358

Thanks @swakhlu01 . I checked all payruns & they appear correct... this is my first use of the program & am thinking I've made a mistake somewhere. This particular payrun for the one employee was for last FY (but I only just put it in the system)... maybe there is a conflict because of this??

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

@scne2358 What payrun date did you use when you put the last FY payrun for the employee? I am also unclear whether you can create payruns for last FY at this late stage considering the ATO would have expected EOFY finalisation by Aug 2021. Best to clarify the situation with your tax accountant unless someone from within this Community group may have some other suggestions.

• scne2358

OK, thanks @swakhlu01 .

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @scne2358

Can you give me a bit more background on this so we can try to work out what's happened here.

Did you migrate over from the STP app to the Payroll App and was this employee included in the previous app?

If so, what was the total amount of super for this employee that appeared in the 'Pay Summary' section in that app? (if you still have access to it).

Have you already sent through the EOFY finalisation in the new Payroll App as yet?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.