Setting up Reckon One for Payroll

Belinda_10862461
Belinda_10862461 Member Posts: 3

Can I migrate Payroll data from Reckon Premier to set up a Reckon One .

Comments

• Belinda_10862461

I want to set up Reckon One for Payroll. Is there a way to use the data my accountant already has set up in Reckon Premier.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Belinda,

Yes your data can certainly be migrated from Reckon Accounts Premier to Reckon One however this needs to go through a data migration which is a fairly significant step in the process of making the transition. Have you trialed Reckon One and are happy with its functionality and workflow?

We currently have a free migration offer which covers your list data and for anything outside of that scope, the team will provide you a quote depending on what/how much data you're looking to transfer.

I'm going to link some info to our migration service below and you can also make a request for it from that page as well -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Belinda_10862461

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for this information.

What do you mean by "list data''?

What is the process for me to get started?

How long does the migration of data take?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Belinda,

Click on the link in my reply above, it provides a breakdown of the list data included in the free offer -  chart of accounts list, item list (inventory quantities on hand are not included), customer list, supplier list and employee list (name and address only).

You can also get started by clicking on the 'Request Data Migration' button on that same page.

Its hard for me to say how long it will take as the duration of a migration largely depends on the volume of data that needs to be brought over. Once you've made your request and the data migration team has an understanding of what you'd like to bring over they can give you an estimation though 🙂

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.