tinali Member Posts: 7 ✭

Hello

I had the same issue with sign in

please Help me fix it

see picture

Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @tinali

Can you please give the migration another go now and let me know if it goes through successfully for you.

Please note, it looks like you previously held a Reckon One Payroll subscription under your account which has since been cancelled so please ensure you give your Payroll App account a different name to what you had designated for that service.

To do this, you'll be presented the option to give your Payroll App account a book name at this stage of the account setup - (screenshot example below).

In the screenshot you'll see I've given my Payroll App account the name 'Reckon Limited'. You can name your book anything you like but please ensure its different to the name you had given your former Reckon One Payroll service that you previously had under your email address.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tinali
    Options

Hello Rav

It works well

but I forgot to change the book name

Is that ok

If not where can I change that again

thank you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @tinali

Have you been able to set up your account successfully on the app since the change I actioned yesterday? If so, then you won't need to worry about the book name.

If you didn't change the book name and can't setup your account then that's a different matter, let me know.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tinali
    Options

Hi Rav

I can set up the account successfully since yesterday

I think I don’t need to change the book name then

thank you

• Rav
    Options

Good stuff, it sounds like you're all sorted πŸ‘οΈ