Bernadina Andrews

Options
Ineke
Ineke Member Posts: 2 ✭

I transferred over from Reckon to the new payroll app when it was required. Have been entering all pays in that app since then. However have today received an email from STP saying that I haven't used the Payroll app for sometime. Can you please explain.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Ineke

Who was the email from? Us (Reckon) or the ATO?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ineke
    Ineke Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

The email was from Reckon.com

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hmmm ok that's interesting. I know that we sent out an email a little back as a reminder to folks who used the STP app but hadn't in a little while as a reminder to them to migrate to the Payroll App. It sounds like this might have been the email you received but I'll need to check if it was sent again today since you mentioned you got it today.

Since you've already migrated to the Payroll App you won't need to do anything as you've already done what you've needed to.

I'll check in with our team though about the email.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.