Security prices not updating on Reckon Home and Business after upgrade from 2017 to 2022

I have just done an upgrade to Reckon 2022 Accounts Home and Business and the share price download does not change after requesting this, despite the screen advising that a price update has been done and the time performed.

The internet connection appears to be fine as do all other functions so far.

Any suggestion to rectify would be greatly appreciated as a phone call to Reckon advised that there is no technical support for this product apart from the community posts.

Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @279333

If you check the price history do you notice if this is affecting ALL your shares or just a select one/few?

Is it an ASX or NZX share or some other exchange?

We've got a guide on the most common reasons why a share price update can fail along with solutions which I'll link below-

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

279333 Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav. Thank you for your prompt reply.

No prices at all in the portfolio are being updated so the total value of Days Change stays the same. The conditions in the attachment you included do not appear relevant with my very limited IT knowledge but may need further delving.

When I do click on Download Quotes the small drop down screen shows red ticks for tasks of stock price quote and historical values which would suggest that it did not access to the internet .

However, the selection in Reckon Preferences for internet connection which allows using the existing internet setup for my computer advises that it is connected and that selecting 'DONE" will allow the internet to be used for the Reckon features.

Further suggestions?

Regards

Philip

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Call me and i will look into it for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com