Leave loading

System
System Member Posts: 231 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problems with Leave Setup for Casual Employee.

Comments

• fara
    fara Member Posts: 5 ✭

hey there , for one of casual employee in the Payroll App it would not allow me to leave annual entitlement showing as 0 hours and leave loading as 0%. i did all requirement but still for one employee didn't work and not accepting 0. this employee worked for three months only what can I do?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @fara

The first thing is to make sure you're on the latest version of the Payroll App which is currently version 2.18.9.

If you don't want leave loading to be active for an employee then you need to leave that field blank ie. with no values in it at all. If you enter any value into the field then the app will require you to enter something between 1 and 100.

Check out the video below where I create a casual employee with zero annual leave and leave loading entitlements -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• fara

I see,but my mistake was without knowing the rule I put value and now I couldn't rid of it . This happened just for one of employee and I don't know what to do . Sum of earning is wrong because of that.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Go into their profile, select Edit and then remove any values in the leave loading field and leave it blank.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• fara

Thank you .I did many times but asking value as a screenshot I sent you.

• Rav

Has the employee been included in a pay run? If so, you'll likely need to undo that pay run in order for the leave loading to be changed.

• fara

Thank you so much it solved . For wrong Total earning I have to do adjustment by putting negative amount ,am I right? e.g -50

• fara

All fixed thank you for help